Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres there deal. i want to get some strut bars on my crx. should i go with name brand or no name brand, like ebay. is there a difference or is it just marketing.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
ebay ones are adjustable, meant for any 88-01 civic...
I have rear ones that are just like the ebay sets...

Best would be as rigid as possible, neuspeed or something... those are mostly expensive as hell (I have a Spoon front upper allready installed, Spoon rear upper to be installed and Cusco rear lower to be installed...)

but if you've never had any, and you don't do circuit / xtreme street cornering... hell... go with the cheap ones...

unless you WANT a cool brand off course... :D

ow, one little extra remark on this:
I used to have a Tenzo-R front upper... expensive, but basically the same as the ebay ones...
It was more difficult to take that off, than putting the Spoon on!!! No sh*t... so bigger money is not always a bad thing...

it's just that it's up to you to decide if you want to pay that extra money for the little extra gains you get...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
88 rex said:
Front upper........Neuspeed

Front lower.........Cusco (only one who makes it, i think)

Rear.........doesnt matter, which ever
woohoo, that front = my setup.

i'm looking for a rear cusco tower strut, i heard they made a 40mm one? anyone know where i can find it?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Cusco makes all 4... everybody makes the front&rear uppers and the rear lower... it's just the front lower doesn't fit the siR normally... so you'll need cusco...

cusco upper ones? got a set coming in... also another spoon set of uppers...

:D

(not sure when they'll get here though)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
allmotor110 said:
ive got skunk2 front and rear upper bars. got a good deal on them. FYI: it works fine with the b16a.

any strut bar will work w/ a swap

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
greddy wants $5 for their catalog that has the cusco parts in it. shieeeet, i'll just call them up later.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
phan said:
greddy wants $5 for their catalog that has the cusco parts in it. shieeeet, i'll just call them up later.

i have their catalog :D

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
phan said:
and you tell me this now? look for: rear tower, rear lower tie bar for me plz, k thx. <3
wait until i get home

1 - 13 of 13 Posts