Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a car on the street for sale that my buddie blew the engine up in. Well sunday in the after noon they, effin punk cops, put a sticker on it. 48 hours is what the notice is suppose to be before they are allowed to to it. 6:40 this morning punks came and towed the car. It hadnt even been freakin 24 hours yet. When I went down to the police station raising hell they didnt even have record of it yet. When they finally pull their heads out and find the paperwork had a date on it from days ago. The punk pigs back dated all the paperwork to show they towed it days ago!!! So effin mad!!! I'm probably lucky I'm not in jail right now. Then I finally get the release paperwork, I am effin mad at this point, head over to the tow company and the bill is over a thousand dollars!!! WTF!!! They just towed it this morning!! Oh noooo, since the cops backdated their shhht so did he!! Emergency tow fee and a weeks worth of effin storage!!! Well so much for sellin a 94 galant with a blown motor, cause no way am I payin to get a car out I am not going to make money on. Effin punks! :bash

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.