2,503 Posts
:lol

It works, and nice editing.. BUT, :g
^:hehe

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a pentax optio mx digital video camera...and i was just using a program that came with my laptop....movie shaker?? dunno how it rates but it obviously did the trick.

·
Registered
540 Posts
93_SI said:
i have a pentax optio mx digital video camera...and i was just using a program that came with my laptop....movie shaker?? dunno how it rates but it obviously did the trick.
im not familiar wit that camera....is it mini dv...digital 8?...and that turned out pretty damn good for a program that came wit ur comp....make sure u post more later on

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ummm, its neither...its all stored on an SD card which i like because when i wanna transfer onto my comp, its instant (through USB) so i like it....and i will definately post more.....car stuff this time :lol

·
Registered
540 Posts
93_SI said:
ummm, its neither...its all stored on an SD card which i like because when i wanna transfer onto my comp, its instant (through USB) so i like it....and i will definately post more.....car stuff this time :lol
o0o0o0o...ight man sounds good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.