Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do they call those things that hang in the back, under the rear bumper that generate sparks? I saw them rather often a few years back, mostly off Civics... and someone once told me they are called something like 'dragon tails.'

btw, i'm brand new to this forum... and i think i'll be owning an S2000 soon!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
isaiah said:
what do they call those things that hang in the back, under the rear bumper that generate sparks? I saw them rather often a few years back, mostly off Civics... and someone once told me they are called something like 'dragon tails.

they are called Ricer Parts

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
02EXSILVER said:
:number1 that was funny :hehe

But on the serious side, I have no idea what you are talking about. Doesn't sound like anything safe either.
yea ive never heard of the.. dont use them please :hug

WELCOME TO SHO!! :number1

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
isaiah said:
what do they call those things that hang in the back, under the rear bumper that generate sparks? I saw them rather often a few years back, mostly off Civics... and someone once told me they are called something like 'dragon tails.'

Thanks in advance!
i believe they're called dipshits.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Only thing I can think of they are used on bagged rides to throw sparks when scraping the ground. Never really heard a name for them though, and never saw the point cept to make you look like a complete idiot.

·
Registered
124 Posts
>TITANIUM DRAGBLOCKS<

Thats what there called, and like they all say, NOT FOR CIVIC

They are for 1960's low riders, Chevy, Ford...

On IMPORT = RICE :ghey: :trout:

·
Registered
908 Posts
This reminds me of that piece in the news about 10 years ago:

The Barbie dolls that had those rollerskates that would spark when you skate the doll on a surface would catch things on fire. Some kid apparently ran hers across a puddle of lighter fluid that spilled while her Dad was refilling his Zippo lighter and caught the entire house on fire.

I wonder how that would fare at the gas station.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Slipjack said:
This reminds me of that piece in the news about 10 years ago:

The Barbie dolls that had those rollerskates that would spark when you skate the doll on a surface would catch things on fire. Some kid apparently ran hers across a puddle of lighter fluid that spilled while her Dad was refilling his Zippo lighter and caught the entire house on fire.

I wonder how that would fare at the gas station.
Anyone dumb enough to scrape at a gas station deserves to blow up...one less stupid person in the world... :bomb

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
isaiah said:

Thanks in advance!
These things maybe?

I think it's called a rear diffuser but, on a street car... yeah, it's rice. It has something to do with the air traveling underneath the car or something but they're definitely not meant to generate sparks. I've also heard of people letting their tailpipe hang to generate sparks but, I really don't think that's what you're referring to.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
ReDevil said:
>TITANIUM DRAGBLOCKS<

Thats what there called, and like they all say, NOT FOR CIVIC

They are for 1960's low riders, Chevy, Ford...

On IMPORT = RICE :ghey: :trout:
lol like APC stickers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.