Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took home 3rd place in PAX and 1st in STS along with $75 from Subaru of America :) The competitors were tough and I wasn't having good morning runs. I keep tailsliding and oversteering causing me to be all over the place. I'm not used to running with 1/2 tank of gas. So on my last run of the morning I pumped up the air pressures all around by 3psi. And it worked. My times drop to a 41.003 by our last run in the morning.

Afternoon times I got faster and faster and by my last run had my times down to 40.5 with almost hitting a seagull :)

This was enough for 1st place (by .3 seconds) and 3rd in PAX for money money :)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
congrats. but how did you get money from subaru if you drive an Si? (did you put subaru stickers on Si? hehe)

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup all you have to do is sign the form and stick the stickers on each side of the car.

You win money and a hat. Subaru of America is located in southern NJ from what I heard - which is where the autocross is. :)

The funny thing is not one Subaru took top 5 in PAX :) My friend did but he was protested for an illegal mod, which he didn't realize was/wasn't.

He's going to come back with a vengance cause he had 2nd place ($100) until he was protested.

http://www.sjr-scca.org/2002 Subaru Challenge.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts