Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay theres this guy from the cheerleading team that seems to like my girlfriend. He knows that im her boyfriend but just does not seem to know how to draw the line. Just the other day he tried asking her out. What do you guys think i should do? I was thinking of confronting him and setting the record straight...and if comes down to it...ill just have to kick his ass.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Fatal_Image said:
Okay theres this guy from the cheerleading team that seems to like my girlfriend. He knows that im her boyfriend but just does not seem to know how to draw the line. Just the other day he tried asking her out. What do you guys think i should do? I was thinking of confronting him and setting the record straight...and if comes down to it...ill just have to kick his ass.

Fatal, do what u gotta do man. If he'z mackin ur girl, smack his punk ass around a lil bit, and then tell him to back the phuk up or he'z gonna get smacked the phuk up. And if that doesn't work, phuk is preppy punk ass up. Phuk him up real good, that way he learns!!

We ridin with u!! :D

I hate preppy people! :fu

·
Registered
50 Posts
Confront him about it, but be civil. If that fails then ask him What the five fingers say to the face?! *SLAP!!!* :p

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
My advice is to post a pic of your cheerleader g/f to make sure we can properly assess the situation. :)

ThGLiF951 said:
Fatal, do what u gotta do man. If he'z mackin ur girl, smack his punk ass around a lil bit, and then tell him to back the phuk up or he'z gonna get smacked the phuk up. And if that doesn't work, phuk is preppy punk ass up. Phuk him up real good, that way he learns!!

We ridin with u!! :D

I hate preppy people! :fu
Wonderful advice coming from the guy called "thglif" :rolleyes wow and you're from the OC too? You've got it rough man, stay tyte G fnk :wow

·
Registered
13,153 Posts
be cool aboot it

tell him that you don't appreciate him hitting on your girl or asking her oot.

If that don't work tell your girl to be real clear aboot it with this guy get her to tell him that she's gotta man and doesn't want or appreciate what he's doing.

and if that don't work

curb stomp his ass a la american history x.

j/k aboot the curb stomp part but it's like Chris Rock said "ain't nobody above a ass whoopin"

and yeah I agree with teg711 you can't post a thread aboot dating a cheerleader withoot pics :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yo just step up to him and be like you messing with my girl?...and before he answers just punch him dead in the face.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Just let him mack on your girl. See if he got game. and its your girl's job to turn him down newayz.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Confront him. Tell him whats up. Tell your girl to tell the guy that shes taken. But in the end its her choice. she chooses who she wants to be with.so fighting him wont really prove anything... cept that you can dominate him

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
i wouldnt confront him just yet.
you should first ask your girl if she turned him down with a firm attitude.

if your girl said she already turned him down and he still continues to persue her, then you would be justified to confront him.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
divinewisdom said:
i wouldnt confront him just yet.
you should first ask your girl if she turned him down with a firm attitude.

if your girl said she already turned him down and he still continues to persue her, then you would be justified to confront him.

:stupid.....

just make sure you can tear until his a$$...lord knows if you try to serve him a ass kicking and end up getting served one yourself right in front of ya girl....:lol..

I gots my *e-rocks* ready....:ninja

·
Registered
632 Posts
def just be cool about it, you know, like samuel jackson style in the movie Pulp Fiction, just BE COOL! but yeah of course if he doesnt understand what u mean by "leave her alone' then hell yeah KICK HIS A$$!
although i dont agree that fighting is the way-to-go, but sometimes its necessary, especially when your dealing with punk-ass-bitches who have no respect for others.
one other thing that just popped into my head, why the hell doesnt your girl do the work for you and tell him off!? like "go away u stupid f*ck i have a boyfriend!" u know something like that? just wondering..
have u talked to her about this?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
confront his dumb ass and just explain to him that she is your girl. Talk to your girl first and forwarn her, that way she can't get mad at ya. Don't go kicking his ass just yet, that makes you look insecure in the relationship...atleast I would think that...but I could be wrong

·
Registered
72 Posts
VtecPMP said:
same here, dont be a dickhead tough guy wanna be, fighting is stupid. But then again maybe im sayin that cause i hit on girls with bf's alot :eek:
haha. true true. hitting on girls with boyfriends is cool. You already know they must be decent to get a boyfriend in the first place.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts