Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
766 Posts
i cant begin telling you cuz i dont even have a sunroof...also i dont think Haynes manual will tell you...hopefully someone here have done it before

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I looked in the haynes but it doesnt say... im sure someone out here knows how to do this... doesnt anyone custom color their roofs anymore? or what baout everyone who puts the dynamat on the roof?,,, dont they have to take the sunshade down too?

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok ther are nos crews holdingit up and no i am not heating my roof... thank you very much... h22a, thanks, ill call someone maybe honda and ask them. ill keep u posted. if anyone finds out how holla

· Registered
11 Posts
If you can't find screws holding it on, I would guess that it's held on with some super strong adhesive. If this is the case you'd have to cut the adhesive with a razor blade and it would leave a ring of adhesive on the paint that would be very hard to get off.

This is just my guess since I don't have a sunroof on my accord.

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
people what dont u understand here... the sunshade is the thing inside the car that u pull to cover the glass... ur all talking about the sun visor. thats the palstic thing that sticks up on the exterior to enable u to vent some wind in....

· Registered
93 Posts
i bet you will have to take the sunroof itself off, the glass i mean and take it out the top. i dont think you will be able to take it out the bottom.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.