Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
everybody has problems with their sunroofs.

It basically comes down to either dealing with it or getting rid of it

I got rid of mine... couldnt take it anymore.

·
Registered
321 Posts
mines is straight out ghey, shit doesn't even close all the way (look at the sig). i might dish out the money and buy a glass top.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
RacerZero said:
mines is straight out ghey, shit doesn't even close all the way (look at the sig). i might dish out the money and buy a glass top.
Mine sticks up on the rear passenger corner like yours, only not quite as much. Probably about 1/8 of an inch. Doesn't leak into the interior, so I'm not too concerned about it.

Yours sticks up pretty far though. That must be really annoying.

·
Registered
321 Posts
it closes sometimes, but when it doesn't, i just leave it like that and it doesn't leak as far i know, so it doesn't really bother me sometimes. i'll get more pics of it later

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
know how to solve it? BFH

·
Registered
64 Posts
For the fogging up problem just turn your A/C on and you won't have any fog inside.

As far as the sunroof, try taking the sunroof off the tracks and relocating the prongs manually using the turn wrench on the tool kit ( the hole is just behind the dome light on the roof. It could be that the cable that reals it in is off the slot and the motor runs to the end of the track and the cable is not.

The only problem I got with my sunroof is the little stupid switch which sometimes works with no problem and sometimes I have to wiggle it for it to open further than the vent possition. I have called the dealer and the switch is on back order and it cost like 50 buck if they get it in.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Rican03 said:
For the fogging up problem just turn your A/C on and you won't have any fog inside.

As far as the sunroof, try taking the sunroof off the tracks and relocating the prongs manually using the turn wrench on the tool kit ( the hole is just behind the dome light on the roof. It could be that the cable that reals it in is off the slot and the motor runs to the end of the track and the cable is not.

The only problem I got with my sunroof is the little stupid switch which sometimes works with no problem and sometimes I have to wiggle it for it to open further than the vent possition. I have called the dealer and the switch is on back order and it cost like 50 buck if they get it in.

if you don't have A/C that could be a problem....LOL

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
danegod said:
sunroofs are stupid thats why i dont have one :D

mine had an A/M one when i got my car

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you don't have A/C just stick your head out the window and you should have any visibility problems exept in the summer you might have some bug problems!

LOL

Or you could have forcked out the extra 6-7 hundred bucks and get A/C in it. But if you did a swap than you r forgiven, but then again I did one and kept the A/C thanks to HASPORT!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Rican03 said:
If you don't have A/C just stick your head out the window and you should have any visibility problems exept in the summer you might have some bug problems!

LOL

Or you could have forcked out the extra 6-7 hundred bucks and get A/C in it. But if you did a swap than you r forgiven, but then again I did one and kept the A/C thanks to HASPORT!

i just need the bracket......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts