Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

sup guys

1K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  temp03 
#1 ·
sup guys nice to meet you all. my name is Thor i have a 91 crx hf w/ a d15 b6 motor, intake exhaust coming in a week (w/ paycheck) and a weight redcution. hope to gain some good knoledge here and give what limeted know how i have. if you guys have any audio questions ill be more than happy to help. i install all my own car audio and my friends too. right now i have a jensen head, jensen door speaker (came with car, i wouldnt buy jensen if my life depended on it) a sony explode 760 watt amp pushing two pioner 8 (also came w/ car) and a kenwood 600 pushing a alpine S10 soon to be upgraded to 2 alpine S12's in sealed box.
any who, nice to meet yall. talk to you guys soon.

#3 ·
Welcome to sho, Thor. You'll find most everyone here is quite friendly and knowledegable. I myself have a b16 swapped crx which is pictured in my sig. If you do have a question, try searching first. What you want to know may have been asked already. If you can't find what you're looking for, then feel free to ask.

:D
robert

#6 ·
welcome to Superhonda Online (SHO). i hope you learn alot in this forum and this site. i probably learned a lot of my shiet on this site...ive been here since aug99 and have been in the scene since 96.

#15 ·
lazykiwi said:
Phan u think u can hook me up so of persimmon. Those shit are the bomb..guess u asian i guess?
i grew up with asian people, live next to them, am oftenly mistaken for being asian, have mainly asian friends, went to school (through h.s.) in chinatown, but am hispanic...

i'm the guy, btw. :eek:

#20 ·
RacerZero said:
there was this really hot chick that owned a dark purple crx. she was in import tuner like 4 years ago. i'll find more pics of her and her car.
Yeah, I think I know which one you were talking about. I read that rex is fast too. It had an integra type r headlights, and integra rear tailights. Turbo SOHC too!

#21 ·
RacerZero said:
there was this really hot chick that owned a dark purple crx. she was in import tuner like 4 years ago. i'll find more pics of her and her car.

i know of the one, post nude pix of her

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.