Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a sassy lil guy who loves geo metros. i have one that is supercharged with a 200 shot of NOS. The whole body is carbon fiber and i have 2 jl w7 12s. it also hase 20in datons. black on black. mad hos want me in my geo metro.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
DriftKingB18 said:
-sigh- the only benefit of the new SHO ownership..the return of the offensive smileys. i havent seen that one in a while. :nuts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
U all dont understand how fast my shit is...i put 423HP at the wheels...OH YEAH ill eat the fastest car on here its over with the DOMESTIC AKA THE CIVIC BASHER i got full wide body kit...spoiler...Exhaust in dash DVD Player front clip has been extended to fit the motor etc.

·
Registered
150 Posts
KOMATOSE said:
im a sassy lil guy who loves geo metros. i have one that is supercharged with a 200 shot of NOS. The whole body is carbon fiber and i have 2 jl w7 12s. it also hase 20in datons. black on black. mad hos want me in my geo metro.
wow someone needs a life...if i ever get to the point at which i am that pathetic then i would kill myself..or do somthin not ultimately and completely gay :kick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts