Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup. "Super Street" said so. Daytona is stupid like that. They don't know how much money they are going to miss out on. We had a Hotel reserved on tuesday and it was the last room too. My girl checked the vacancy today andthere is MASS vacacny. Pretty crazy. discuss....

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
lugnutRS said:
Yup. "Super Street" said so. Daytona is stupid like that. They don't know how much money they are going to miss out on. We had a Hotel reserved on tuesday and it was the last room too. My girl checked the vacancy today andthere is MASS vacacny. Pretty crazy. discuss....
They didn't cancel, they got TEH BAN :wow

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:rolleyes. ok Banned. Its supposed to be held in f'in South Padre Island Texas? :confused WTF!! I guess I'l try and make it up to Panama Shitty... :w00t

·
Registered
42 Posts
yeah, Daytona is getting stupid with tall of their events. They are trying to ruin all of the events that once difined Daytona Beach. The only thing they have left is the Speedway. They killed bike week, because they were worried about some old ladies flashing their saggy ass tits to some drunk biker. they destroyed Spring Break in general by cracking down on everything from drinking, to public display of nudity, to the cops just being plain out ass holes to however they can fuck over. yeah, try having to go to school everyday through all that shit and having to worry about a fucking cop staring at you, pondering any which way he can fuck you. I went to Spring Break tuner bash for the past couple of years, and it has decresed in quality every year. The audio expo use to take place in the Ocean Center, while right down the road was Tuner Bash. it had everything there and under control and the city of Daytona Beach fucked over a large majority of its tourism base. I do not blame Super Street at all, i blame those fuck dickhead politicians in the Daytona Beach Commission who think that cracking down on things is going to better inprove Daytona's appeal. Now it doesn't appeal to college students, nor does it appeal to many bikers. Of course bike week's central focus will be in Daytona because of the hisotry, but the quality of venues has gone to SHIT!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
///M3ssican said:
Hmmm... this is a hard one. The beach or Chicago...... maybe a place like Miami or something in the Floridas....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts