Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah bitches, thats right, check super street this month, ME up in the readers rides!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks....its an "All Military" readers rides and im right in there....

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its a little picture but still, I was happy to even be there. My boys kept callin me like "J, have you seen the new superstreet? Your in it!!!!" I kept tellin them the april fools joke was dumb and they need to shut up......then i snuck into auto zone to see the mag and there i was.........the Auto Zone ended up letting me have the Mag for free!!

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
2000redCIVICsi said:
Its a little picture but still, I was happy to even be there. My boys kept callin me like "J, have you seen the new superstreet? Your in it!!!!" I kept tellin them the april fools joke was dumb and they need to shut up......then i snuck into auto zone to see the mag and there i was.........the Auto Zone ended up letting me have the Mag for free!!
scan it fool

·
Registered
419 Posts
personally I'm not a fan of superstreet (My fav is HCI & DRAG Sport) but im not going to rain on your parade so congrats on getting into the mag, that's good $hit!

if someone has a scan post it up

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I DONT HAVE A SCANNER!!! Someone hook this up.....

·
Registered
99 Posts
2000redCIVICsi said:
Congrats man, I know the feeling you should frame that EVER......

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BFK_SI_EG said:
congrats dude, i know you have put alot of time and money into your baby
Thanks man, Now that my wife is getting her car back this week, Ill be able to put more time and money in it. Yeah Buddy!!

Reactions: jon

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
2000redCIVICsi said:
Thanks man, Now that my wife is getting her car back this week, Ill be able to put more time and money in it. Yeah Buddy!!
i will go ahead and give that a booya

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BFK_SI_EG said:
i will go ahead and give that a booya

dude, you sig is the absolute funniest shit ever........im now officially on the search for b16b cams, and high compression pistons.........or a turbo kit for cheap. 6 lbs should put me at roughly 280 whp from what my builder is tellin me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.