Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I think I've seen this vid allready, but I don't know cause I'm jus downloading it. I think it's where they pass ppl on the shoulder.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Yep that was the video. Absolutley sick. It has just about every car I would ever want to own in it. I just wonder if anyone who actually got caught ended up paying their fines.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
the best video ive ever seen

there is a guy taking video of a cop helicopter chasing him in his buddies ruf turbo and then you get to see the video from the heli.
unreal

·
Registered
586 Posts
The video (link "Click Here") doesnt work for me, anyone have an alternate link?
Alex

·
Registered
166 Posts
Noble M12 Gto

Its A Noble M12 Gto Top Gear Has A Review On it Im trying to find a site with it the one that has it doesnt have videos anymore www.taner.net has it but there server is messed. kazaa has it type in top gear hmm let me try to find a site

·
Registered
538 Posts
:mad: I downloaded Mischief from kazaa it took me at least 1 week....well it was a big dissapointment it was boring watch it and you'll see....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Y eah I No

The Mischeif 3000 Gumball Video I mean Dont Get Me Wrong its A Cool Vid Not The best Thou The Other Gumball Video I Posted Is Way Better And If U want Any Vids Just Ask

1 - 20 of 21 Posts