Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
He doesn't have JRSC problems because he's just looking into getting it and was wondering if its gonna cause problems.

Personnaly I don't think its gonna be a problem, but since I don't have a lude witht he kit I wouldn't know if there were any?

·
Registered
395 Posts
well the oil relocator kit gave me the most problems with oil leaks. i took my s/c apart 3 times before i could find the leak, ignorance on my part and for some reason jackson racing sent me the wrong belts.:mad: as far as problems with it installed, none so far. my check engine and atts lights came on again, but it's running ok. i'll have to get those lights checked out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
basicly i baught a car with an option that i like, ATTS, and would like to supercharge it but only if the ATTS is still active all the time with out a hitch. what good is the Type SH to me if my ATTS is off. i might as well buy a base model and put a 100 lb bag of beans<id say rice but im mexican> in the pasanger seat. it would be the same thing.

so im just doing some reaserch around the boards.

thanks for the posts!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Sry to bring back an old thread, but I followed the rules and searched and found this thread. Is it possible to supercharge a Type SH lude and have the ATTS fully functional? LSD helps with drag racing, but doesnt the ATTS unit help more with turns?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts