Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/831/

"Nissan is set to make some waves in the gentle sipped Pimms at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed with a couple of swift concepts.

The 350Z GT-S concept sports a supercharger to boost the 3.5-litre V6's power to 375bhp.

Developed in the UK by the same team that tailored the 350Z for European roads, the GT-S also has uprated brakes and tweaked suspension to cope with the added grunt.

With a new bodykit and sitting on 18in alloy wheels, the GT-S is no show queen and will be used for demonstration runs up the Goodwood hillclimb.

Nissan's other concept for the Festival of Speed is the Murano GT-C.

Look past the bling-bling 22in alloy wheels and rear spoiler, and you'll find a turbocharged 347bhp 3.5-litre V6.

Tauter suspension works with the Murano's four-wheel drive and continuously variable transmission to give a sportier drive.

Although Nissan UK says both of these cars are concepts at the moment, both will reach production sooner rather than later.

Expect to see the Murano GT-C some time late in the summer, while the 350Z GT-S will follow later in 2006.

The Goodwood Festival of Speed takes place on July 7-9."

First I've heard and I haven't found anything else really about this. But it would be cool if true! Should be very soon.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
I wonder what it'll look like? The picture they had was the old Xanavi 350z from the gt500 Super GT series in Japan. Notice the "1" on the door. This year I think they're # twenty something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.