·
Registered
547 Posts
u seem pretty damn confident!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might not win, but I DO have a chance! I know this MitchellDavidson guy, he goes to the illegals every now and again, he can't drive worth a shit! I saw him get smoked by a stock 99GT! I can run Mid 13's @ 105 so it will come down to driver.

He's just such a dick! Not everyone can spend 50g's on a car, that doesn't make us "riceboys" or any less auto enthusiasts!

·
Registered
547 Posts
how does a c5 corvette lose to a GT? he must suck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He spun BAD off the line, must have droped the clutch at 5,000 rpm's on street tires :p ! He Spud BAD going into second and grinded two shifts! The GT had at least 5 cars on him! It was the funniest dam thing I have ever seen!

·
Registered
191 Posts
turbo...that guy sounds like a cock on that other forum, i hope u burn his ass....i bet he finds some way to lie about it if u end up winning...post the results ASAP.....goood luck bro:cool:

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
hahha i read the whole thing on the corvetter forum. very interesting. but as the guy said, you got some serious balls racing a vette. give you mad props and hope you win. tell us what happened after the race.

doood i wish i was there im damn sure that i can wax him with my 300zx.

btw, the guy who don't know jack avout vtec was really really really reall funny

"man your pretty confident in that civic of yours, how is it an si with a turbo, i thought si is a v-tech, and if you have a turbo that would mean that you dont have a v-tech so what is it?"

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

·
Registered
471 Posts
good luck man whip his domestic ass...wait a second i drive a domestic:D ok rephrase whip his corvette ass. ;)

·
Registered
794 Posts
I read the both posts from top to bottom, yeah that MD guy is definately being an ass. But posts the results ASAP, I don't care if you win or lose, and I know I speak for many, you've earned our respect. Proud to drive a Civic :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
hey in the corvette forums he said that he went to the guys house and they raced the 1/4 mile and he smoked him

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
From the Corvette Forum:

About twenty minutes ago I drove over to MitchellDavidsons place so we could head out to eight mile road for a friendly little test of acceleration.
Having never raced anything faster than a Mustang GT before on the street, I had no idea what I was up against...

Mitchell was nice in person. He seems like the kind of guy who 'kids around' and doesn't mean anything buy it. That, or it could be I am quite a bit bigger than he is. His Corvette is his daily driver, I also notices a Camaro, a CIVIC!! YES! He owns an old 80's Civic! A pickup truck and something wide and yellow under a car cover. Common Mitchell, what do you got under there?

We drove out to a VERY remote section of eight mile road. NO people, no entrance ways, no cops, no anything. He gave me a check to hold saying that if he won he could always stop payment on it. So much for good old cash.

I agreed we would run our cars three times. A 1/4th mile run, a run from 20 and a run from 60. (He wanted to run from 65 but it is not a good speed for me) To see who's car was the fastest.

We lined up for the 1/4th mile run and he told me to hit it and he would go when he saw me go. Being that this is a race for money, I did not argue.

We launched, He spun .... and spun ... and spun .......... and spun ......... still spinning ..... someone, tell this guy to let up off the gas with your sliding around on a launch will ya?

By the time he got traction I was already four and a half cars ahead. He never caught me.

From a 20mph roll

We decided that HE would honk his horn three times, and we would go.

One, ... two .... Three honks! I take off, he! ...... spins. ..... I get about a car on him until he finally gets traction. I bring that lead up to around three cars by 120 when I shut down due to the road being so rough. I think he was gaining ground at the end though.

Well, at this point the $100 is mine. But we decide to go for the 60mph roll on. He honks again.

This race was never mine. From the go he pulled and has me by far far too many cars for my taste by the time he shuts down at who knows how fast he was going. He truly sucked my bumper off. I remember why I want one of these.

Good race! On a more humorous note. You should see what be wrote on the NOTE section of the check. "For fowl Sucking." I'm sure I will get looks when I go to cash it.

LEARN TO DRIVE!

Needless to say. I shut him up!!!
I WON!! YES!!! KISS MY ASS CORVETTE!!! :D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Thats sweet dude. Congrats. But, how do you think the race would have gone if he learned how to drive and not spin his tires so much?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts