Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • Like
Reactions: BigPaco

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
nismoboi said:
Looked like all those supra had slicks expect for the first one... CRAZY! What to do with all that horsepower!

to me supras are getting over-rated if your gonna build a supra, at least build a road race one, there's like hundreds of them that can beat bikes big deal lol, go on supraforums.com & look at all those freaks. Supras to me are just dyno queens, nothing big to me...But try driving a 600+hp on a road course then lets talk..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
to me supras are getting over-rated if your gonna build a supra, at least build a road race one, there's like hundreds of them that can beat bikes big deal lol, go on supraforums.com & look at all those freaks. Supras to me are just dyno queens, nothing big to me...But try driving a 600+hp on a road course then lets talk..
they built one for road course, and then you will come and say.

built one for going to the supermarket in reverse.

they do that, and then you will ask some other bullshit.

dont hate, participate :sleep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
nismo240sx said:
they built one for road course, and then you will come and say.

built one for going to the supermarket in reverse.

they do that, and then you will ask some other bullshit.

dont hate, participate :sleep
i'm not talking about only 1 lol, lets compare about many guys on supraforums.com rat about how fast & how much power they put down going from lets say 20-180mph woopty doo, thats probably over 1-5,000 supra guys on that board, i love supras to death dont get me wrong because my two cousins have em, my cousin has T78 single turbo supra in progress & my other cousin is going BPU++ but to my knowledge out of how many supra guys go out there ratting it's like i'd love to see them on a road course just like a NA or turbo honda, s2000, BMW, or Porsche.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
i'm not talking about only 1 lol, lets compare about many guys on supraforums.com rat about how fast & how much power they put down going from lets say 20-180mph woopty doo, thats probably over 1-5,000 supra guys on that board, i love supras to death dont get me wrong because my two cousins have em, my cousin has T78 single turbo supra in progress & my other cousin is going BPU++ but to my knowledge out of how many supra guys go out there ratting it's like i'd love to see them on a road course just like a NA or turbo honda, s2000, BMW, or Porsche.
supras on board racing with mod ferraris, rx7's etc??

here you go...enjoy.

http://www.gscdownloads.com/steve/007_1.wmv

http://www.gscdownloads.com/steve/007_2.wmv

http://www.gscdownloads.com/steve/007_3.wmv
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,343 Posts
One of those should go on Pinks and Rep the Imports. Sweet cars, I do agree with the circuit racing comments though. The Supra is one of the best handling cars ever made. The last two Vid's from the above post are good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
CanSi2G said:
One of those should go on Pinks and Rep the Imports. Sweet cars, I do agree with the circuit racing comments though. The Supra is one of the best handling cars ever made.
Actaully NSX & S2000 beat the Supra in handling i believe, not 100 percent sure. But from what i know NSX with it's awesome aerodynamics just handles great.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top