Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i know u all can imagine the supra style muffler would u think it will look good on a sedan 98 for those people who doesnt know its slightly slanted.. and also was thinking in a round muffler probably like the 5 zigen

· Registered
1,043 Posts
mugenkid said:
well i know u all can imagine the supra style muffler would u think it will look good on a sedan 98 for those people who doesnt know its slightly slanted.. and also was thinking in a round muffler probably like the 5 zigen
It will look good, I have the 5Zigen fireball and I think its the best looking exhuast on a car. And it sounds awsome!

· Registered
4,608 Posts
personal taste.. slanted looks really good on the following

rx7
supra
civic hb
eclipse
maybe prelude

otherwise especially on kinda big 4dr like the accord it doesn't look good at all, but thats just me tho. if you like it, go ahead do it.

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
why not just make it come out the sides like a viper? if you have black widow body kit, give those side skirt vents some use hahaha. seriously tho, i'd yet to see that on an import.

· Registered
2,864 Posts
which muffler would that be?? the supra stlye got pics or sit??!?! i got a hatch and im curious

· Registered
578 Posts
culmination said:
personal taste.. slanted looks really good on the following

rx7
supra
civic hb
eclipse
maybe prelude

otherwise especially on kinda big 4dr like the accord it doesn't look good at all, but thats just me tho. if you like it, go ahead do it.
i agree sum cars look sick with slanted muffler but its jdm style and everybodie want that look.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.