Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a '99 INTEGRA LS 4dr. i was wondering if i can put some '93-98 SUPRA tail lights on my car. if u know of someone that can do it please repy back THANKS.

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
TiZzItE fO ShO yO!

yU b GeTtIn SeNt To Da PrOpPa FoRuM yO!

A.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
1Greyteg said:
TiZzItE fO ShO yO!

A.
Hehehe what are you doing A.?

InLS99 said:
i have a '99 INTEGRA LS 4dr. i was wondering if i can put some '93-98 SUPRA tail lights on my car. if u know of someone that can do it please repy back THANKS.
Just as any other custom detailing work, they usually cost about the same.

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68238

This isn't the exact you want but it does give you some kind of idea. Also on somebody doing it for you, I would just find a local shop that specializes in body work and see what they can do for you.

Good luck,
Jason

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
1Greyteg said:
TiZzItE fO ShO yO!

A.
that has to be a first! LMAO.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Damn, not flaming or anything but that's the only custom body work I see around where I live. The other day I saw a 98+ Accord coupe with those tails, then I saw an Eclipse that has them and works at a car audio place, and a Tahoe, yes a tahoe that works at the same car audio place has supra tails or something very similar resembling them crafted into the rear bumper and he had the tails shaved. I got to take my camera with me to school one day, and I'll drive by there and get some shots of them. This and the inner Lexus tails are THE only thing around here. You know, the clear small round circles, I would guess is only for back-up lights.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Haha Ive seen supra tails on integs. They look alright. Lines up with the trunk pretty good. The MR2 hexagon tails on integs look better imo. But yeah go for it as long as you make it clean. Oh yeah Ive also seen a tacoma with supra lights but they were molded on vertical. Kinda funny looking. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DAMN

DAMN for real well i havent seen ne one around here with taht. I suspected someone to already have them done but damn i wanted something custom so im gonna get it to look different.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
Does anyone not like their stock tails?? Heheh I love the integra's tail on 98+. They're so clean and look great. One of honda's best looking tails, except maybe for the civic's 98+ Half red/clears....and maybe the newer ludes.

For the price of a conversion you're over halfway for a turbo...now wouldn't that be nice?? :D

Jason

·
Registered
660 Posts
yo u can do it but you would need to start shaving off, cause the supra lights are wider, inorder 4 them to fit.
Life of an Import, a Domestic dream

1 - 10 of 10 Posts