Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
hell ya, i thought it was gonna be a drag race at an actual track but when i saw the actual street i was relieved. god i love supras.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
wow....nice vid..supra looked clean and sweet..couldnt have sounded any nicer...
thanks for the vid perc:D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Excellent video, love the quality, and that supra is fast and looks good ... the import racers dream, atleast a lot of us :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
That Supra was sick....damn. The Mustang definatley wasnt an 11 sec car....He got blown away. Me thinks the Stang was a 13-ish second car and Supra was low 11 sec like noted.

·
Registered
667 Posts
accord66 said:
Great Supra!

Wish they were still sold in US. :(
um...We have it here.

Just don't have Brand new ones. They stopped producing after 97 i believe.

Hit the autotrader.com :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
4BangingCord said:
um...We have it here.

Just don't have Brand new ones. They stopped producing after 97 i believe.

Hit the autotrader.com :D
Yes, but now theyre getting old....climbing over the 5 yr mark. Some people want that performance "new" with a warranty.

·
Registered
402 Posts
accord66 said:
I heard most import turboed cars were dropped due to raised emission requirements. :cry:
That and the whole reliability factor...I found out that my old TT RX7 was on it's third motor :eek: It was only 5 years old at the time and only had 40,000 :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
oxygen795

hi...is oxygen795 here? i'm just wondering where you got the picture of the photoshopped integra type R in your signature. reply asap please.

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
what was that high pitched noise that sounded like belts slipping when the throttle was let off?

·
Registered
667 Posts
It seemed like turbo spool.. shhhh!~~~ and PSHHHHH the BOV goes.

:eek: Love the sound of supra.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts