Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That vid. just took place in las vegas, nv, i was there on freeway right behind them all in my car when roll on took place. That same guy that lost in that R1 is bringing his Turbo Busa down. But the Shane's Supra is just bad ass that's all...

·
Registered
783 Posts
That's a badass supra!!!

Anyone see the special on Discovery about the salt flats? They had a 300+hp boosted hayabusa there... they should pit that thing with this supra, that would make one hell of a race!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I was there right behind that Viper in my m3 when roll on took place on 215 freeway. It's a brand new GT-S Viper that it was taken from. He was on it, but he got on it very, very late because if you listen closely you can tell he got on it later than expected but no matter if he was on before or after he would've still got smoked left & right. That's my friend Damien on his 03 YZF R1 & if you see at end of vid., short asian guy on left in Alpine Star jacket is my brother & the guy that you saw that ran the Supra is the guy right next to my brother with sunglasses on...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.