Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i guy on my local forum just got a 94 supra tt and wants to race me as far as i know its bpu(intake d/p exhaust) thats all i know about it and i think those are the only mods ill be running 100shot and 108octane fuel i need to know it i have a chance at beating this guy what does everyone here think :confused

·
Registered
747 Posts
i know the 94 Supra TT runs 13.7 from the factory. if he has the basic bolt ons and your best is 14.22, i would say you'll lose.

edit: overlooked the part in your sig about "before cams". i'm thinking you'll probably still lose, unless dude is a shitty driver...

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
from a dig he'll get you pretty bad.
from a roll he'll still beat you.
did you have your car dyno tuned after you got the cams installed?

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
It might be close off the line if you spray in first.. Dont bet any money on it though.....

whats ya dyno look like with the cams?

find out what other mods he may have...

·
Banned
619 Posts
if you get him at all it might be from the start for a couple of gears cuz I know when I see supras race most of them cant take off to good but after a minnute the FLY

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
you will lose. End of story.
NA Supras are prob matching the times you car would pull.

·
Registered
747 Posts
no they're not fast at all. i just thought you were able to shave 2-2.5 sec from a single mod. that would have been impressive...

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
SOHC civics arent either, lol

point is, there should be no reason he can beat a BPU Supra even with his juice.
Ive seen BPU's going 11's all day on drag radials.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
isnbrg9 said:
i know the 94 Supra TT runs 13.7 from the factory. if he has the basic bolt ons and your best is 14.22, i would say you'll lose.

edit: overlooked the part in your sig about "before cams". i'm thinking you'll probably still lose, unless dude is a shitty driver...

well as far as my time goes the [email protected] was on a 55shot nitrious setup when i race him im going to be running 100shot i dont have any tuning yet so no dyno charts im also going to run slicks instead of my 17s

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Doesn't look good for you. A BPU MKIV with a good driver will be out of your range. But, maybe he can't drive....

·
Banned
619 Posts
Well if you pulled a [email protected] ona 55 shot and your going to be on slicks with a 100 shot and if you get dyno tuned you mighj get him cuz he doesnt have alot and 103 trap speeds with 55 shot is pretty good.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts