Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as all should know suprnova.org has been shut down, but a few people that ran suprnova made a new p2p program. It looks just like the suprnova.org webpage but its just now in a program. There is no adware or viruses or would open any ports, well besides the port that you're current;y running on your BT on. Here's the link http://www.exeem.com/ & if you dont trust me its also advertised on the www.suprnova.org page.

eXeem™ is a brand new Peer-To-Peer program, which is based on the BitTorrent idea. eXeem™ eliminates the need for trackers as nodes in the program will be taking their role. eXeem™ also features easy publication of files to the network as well as a rating and comments system. eXeem™ contains NO SPYWARE. eXeem™ is free and is ad-supported. eXeem™ is currently still in its beta testing phase, which means that the network might not be completely stable yet. You are still very welcome to give eXeem™ a try and see how it is different from other Peer-To-Peer programs.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cdiesel12 said:
its buggy has fuck and crappy ass times
i havent used it yet, and there arent many seeders, and im also eating :D

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
i need a new bit torrent site, cause bi-torrent doesnt have all the stuff i want, anyone else know of something thats good right now? Preferably for metal music.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
program isn't anything special. i still use bittornado. i prefer azureus but it has a habit of messing up my internet connection.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
exeem = closed source

also supposedly installs a bunch of spyware (cydoor and others)

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ix dOc xI said:
exeem = closed source

also supposedly installs a bunch of spyware (cydoor and others)
well i didnt find any spyware or adware from it. Although i think the program serves as an spyware/adware in its interface. Maybe its just the damn ad banners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts