Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
lol. that was sweet. that fat ass tryed to run away.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Yeah, and i'm sure it was all over a stupid wave... fuckin tards... "Oh no, you took my wave, one of the 500 that happen in a day, damn you, lemme kick your ass" Homos...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Truthfully, that guy probably didn't even catch a wave. There are a lot of stupid fucking territorial surfer gangs who will jump anyone who even get in the water with a board at their beach. To tell you the truth, this guy probably got easy, because it would normally have been the whole gange vs him. There is a place semi near my location where all of the beaches, except one, have a gang, so if your considering going surfing and are renting a board, ask the guy if there has been any known "Surfer Gang" activity in the area. I know that it sounds stupid, and truthfully, your right. All in all, it is some stupid shit.

·
Registered
243 Posts
x2lacrosse said:
Gotta love those surfer punks, thinking they're tough and shit. They're probably as tough as those big, bad NBA guys.
no they are tougher actually come to southern california and find out : ) just kidding some people just dont know their place out in the water and then when people get fucked up they can drive back home to riverside.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
16acuraturbo said:
thats an old video, but it goes to show that fatasses are pussies
Yeah and Butterbean is a pussy :rolleyes

·
Registered
540 Posts
this is why i dont surf...i thought they were supposed to be all mellow and chill?....shit has changed man....if it was me id pee on their wave and then sit there....smiling saying to myself...ahaha ur surfing on my piss

·
Registered
67 Posts
nfscg said:
both cant fight for shit but the fat dude got owned
what he said :btu

·
Registered
85 Posts
PartsHookUp said:
Truthfully, that guy probably didn't even catch a wave. There are a lot of stupid fucking territorial surfer gangs who will jump anyone who even get in the water with a board at their beach. To tell you the truth, this guy probably got easy, because it would normally have been the whole gange vs him. There is a place semi near my location where all of the beaches, except one, have a gang, so if your considering going surfing and are renting a board, ask the guy if there has been any known "Surfer Gang" activity in the area. I know that it sounds stupid, and truthfully, your right. All in all, it is some stupid shit.
thats so true that stupid shit happens all the time it's so annoying, there was one guy buy my house who got in a locals way and when he got out the local jabbed him in the face with nose of his board and the guys eye fell out! why can't we all just get along :hug

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.