Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyone that know where i can find a mugen or hytech twin loop exhaust?? ive been looking and cannot find anything....

also i want to lower my integra but not slam it..any springs or suspensions anyone would reccomend?

and also i had 17'' wheels with a 40 wall tire on my last teg but not sure how i liked the handling would a 16'' wheel with 45 wall tire help out with that? and would it still look decent?

· Registered
12,453 Posts
is there anyone that know where i can find a mugen or hytech twin loop exhaust?? ive been looking and cannot find anything....

also i want to lower my integra but not slam it..any springs or suspensions anyone would reccomend?

and also i had 17'' wheels with a 40 wall tire on my last teg but not sure how i liked the handling would a 16'' wheel with 45 wall tire help out with that? and would it still look decent?
Your kinda in the wrong fourm for this Q FYI

But, H&R springs with koni's are FTW, otherwise some coilovers that are of a decent make.

As for the exhaust? google?? There not super hard to find.

And yes, a smaller wheel will give you better handling.

· Registered
39,372 Posts
not always true about a smaller wheel. a LIGHTER wheel is more advantageous when it comes to handling rather than wheel size due to unsprung weight. for example a wheel that is larger but forged is very well possible lighter than a smaller cast wheel. tire roll will also become a factor with wheel size. the lower profile the tire the less tire roll and the more responsive the car will be around turns.

on the flip side of the coin larger wheels (especially forged ones) are much more expensive and need larger tires which are also more expensive.

you want the overall diameter of your tire to be as close as possible to the stock diameter size.

· Registered
12,453 Posts
not always true about a smaller wheel. a LIGHTER wheel is more advantageous when it comes to handling rather than wheel size due to unsprung weight. for example a wheel that is larger but forged is very well possible lighter than a smaller cast wheel. tire roll will also become a factor with wheel size. the lower profile the tire the less tire roll and the more responsive the car will be around turns.

on the flip side of the coin larger wheels (especially forged ones) are much more expensive and need larger tires which are also more expensive.

you want the overall diameter of your tire to be as close as possible to the stock diameter size.
This is true, but for the most part, larger wheel = heavier wheel. Also like you say, too big a wheel from stock size will mess up handling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.