Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an Integra so I'm new to all this. But I want to change my stock suspension, but can't what to go with, coilover system or spring and shocks? I want to get better handling while maintaining a comfortable ride for everyday use. Also what brands(Neuspeed, Eibach, etc.) are good?

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
First may I welcome you to SHO,

and then may I suggest a use of the SEARCH function since this has been covered before.

And Next may I suggest you look at the FAQ Sticky which has a link about Suspensions.

In general a Spring/Shock setup is just fine unless you desire/require height adjustability, Not just lowering but, the ability to raise and lower the car.

Good luck,

A.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
shd17 said:
I just bought an Integra so I'm new to all this. But I want to change my stock suspension, but can't what to go with, coilover system or spring and shocks? I want to get better handling while maintaining a comfortable ride for everyday use. Also what brands(Neuspeed, Eibach, etc.) are good?
Search function, top right corner... Your new best friend, learn it, love it, use it...:D :D

(Eibach Pro-kits, Koni Yellows...)

Good luck,
Jason

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
Haha Grey beat me to it...

BTW the ones I put in parenthesis is my suggestion very good set up...suspension wise and its not too low.

Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts