Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what type of suspension (springs, shocks, coilovers) you guys were sporting on your ride... What's the lowest and still maintain a smooth ride... or close...

My problem.. I installed some coilovers I picked up from a buddies buddy... They are coilovers for an integra... The problem was that it didn't lower the car to much or should I say not at all... The only thing it really did was make the car really bouncy to the point were you can't even bare to drive the car...

Any help would be great...

Would I be better off getting the coilovers for a civic... or even a softer spring rate... Any brands you guys would recommend I get...What are your guys thoughts...

Thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
H&R sports, tokico illumnias

If you really care about performence get a 19mm rear sway bar as well (bigger will rip out your subframe, smaller wont help much), and at least a 15mm front if you have an s model.

Your buddy probly got some cheap ass ebay coilovers, if you get a real brand (tien, H&R, etc...) the ride will be FAR better, though expensive.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
i ran:

ground control + eibach ERS (350 front/ 400 rear)
ground control extended upper mounts
eibach 25mm front sway bar
comptech 22mm rear swaybar combo
cusco lower tie bar
neuspeed 4pt upper brace (so worth it, best best best)
emracing triangulated trunk braces

i loved it, girlfriend hated it.

the tail wold rotate nicely, and i was quicker than some of my moddified wrx buddies at the auto-x.... on all season tires

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.