Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope all is well with everyone. I have a 98 ssbp gsr. I know very rare color.My plans are. Raceland coilovers. I want a 1.5 drop. If anyone have racelands how much adjustment needed to lower my car. Not trying to do any tucking my tires. I'm running my stock blades w 205-50-15 bf goodrich super sport tires. I also plan on buying a oem itr front lip at some point too.
I'm also getting the sk2 lca polish to match my sk2 lower tie bar I already have. Now as far as front camber kit which should I choose. Skunk2 or Blackworks. I'm not getting a rear camber kit since majority say with a 1.5 drop the rear not needed.
Only reason I'm getting sk2 rear lca is because I don't wanna take car to shop to get lowered & they have a problem with my stock lca & have to still replace the lca.
I appreciate any advice & also if someone could post a pic of their Teg with the racelands but dropped with a 2 finger gap.I like to get an idea how low it sits.BTW it's DD
Thankyou

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how's it going daveb91. Now with 2 finger gap that should be about a 1.5 drop right. You think when I get the coilovers i should leave adjustment how coils come or I need to have adjusted for car to lower. Also, my struts/shocks oem are worn. I can stick my 4 fingers under minus my thumb like saluting. I have 216xxx milise on these shocks. These coiolvers are the best price for me to lower. I have twin boys which is where majority my money go. Also, I'm keeping my mudguards so don't wanna remove them
They ride in the family ride mdx. You have any pics.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's up dave. When you had your eibach springs did you have your oem struts or aftermarket. Also did you have your mud guards or you removed them & did they scrape ground while driving.
I have my blades that came on my car with 205-50-15. As of now I can put my 4 fingers between top of tire & wheel well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts