Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im trying to sell my del sol right now, and as soon as it sells im buying my friends 95 Civic ex with an H23 swap and my questions is..what would be a good suspension setup to use in the front to make up for the extra weight? i think he just has some arospeed coilovers and stock shocks in it right now but im not to sure...Thanks Alot!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant afford the sol anymore with going to school, and my friend is giving me a good deal on this civic...any suggestions for springs? i was thinking maybe some neuspeed sport or maybe race springs with some decent shocks? i think a 2.5" drop with the race springs would be a little to low considering how low the oil pan and the downpipe on the header sits...but i just have a thing with having my cars slammed hehe :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
kory_69_187 said:
i cant afford the sol anymore with going to school, and my friend is giving me a good deal on this civic...any suggestions for springs? i was thinking maybe some neuspeed sport or maybe race springs with some decent shocks? i think a 2.5" drop with the race springs would be a little to low considering how low the oil pan and the downpipe on the header sits...but i just have a thing with having my cars slammed hehe :rolleyes

H23 swap= you need the ground control coilovers made for swapped hondas

www.groundcontrolstore.com < or something, maybe add dashes.

·
Registered
259 Posts
yeah get the ground controls and get some kyb agx's or koni's. both good in my opion. :tu

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
unknowncivicsi said:
a really good lowering spring and a adjustable damper strut.......
thank you captain obvious :rolleyes

are you SURE you want to get that car? there are FAR better choices than an h23 civic. you know....cars that don't have their motors rubbing against the chassis when they take an easy right hander ;)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UltraMagneticAL said:
are you SURE you want to get that car? there are FAR better choices than an h23 civic. you know....cars that don't have their motors rubbing against the chassis when they take an easy right hander ;)
The only reason im getting this civic is beacause im getting it cheap and its in mint condition! He just put the motor in and just had the entire body redone and painted...I dont do any kind of racing other than the occasional drag race so im not worried about handling or anything like that, its just a really clean car and its cheap and will get me down to pretty much nothing on my loan if i can sell my sol for enough.

Thanks for all the suggestions on the suspension too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.