Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I would definitely get some new shocks. Maybe some AGX's or Illumina's. After that, I would look at sway bars and tower/tie bars. I don't know much about those ebay H-braces.....
Ps- making coherent sentences would help out a lot too.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Well, the struts/shocks will control your springs. When you compress a spring and let it go, it want to make an oscilating movement. The struts/shocks control the spring so it will not do this.
The strut tower bars for the front and rear and the tie bars for the front and rear will help eliminate chassis flex by connecting the car in points that want to twist. It basically keeps the body from twisting as much.
For the sway bars, check out the sticky up top of the suspension forum here. I need to do more research on the sway bars, so I cannot give you a good answer.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
my best advice is, if you cant afford springs and struts at the same time, get the struts first, otherwise you may blow out the stockies while saving your money, and you'll hate the ride

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.