Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey , I have an 02 Accord dx, i just recently installed the Neuspped upper strut bar on top of the strut firewall brace that came with the car and saw a noticeable difference in handling especially with sharp curves. Then i decided
to go with Comptechs sway bars but i read two reviews where they started to bash them on their bars. One reported that the bar rusted from the inside and broke almost punctured his tires. That scared me because i had so much faith in Comptech(you can say that in my previous posts). I decided to check up on Eibachs anti-roll bars, they seem promising, but my friend advised against adding sway bars where he said it could damage the car, cause the tail to kick out more and sooner a later crack the weld points. I dont see anything wrong with adding sway bars and one upper strut bar. Can you guys give me some insight on this approach and about the Eibach bars?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what ive read, ST is not even comparable in quality despite the great price. i dont want to cheap it out and swap a sway bar from an EX. im disappointed with Comptech and im leaning towrds Eibach but i want some suggestions with that sway bar

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, i got the HR OE Sport sitting here waiting for the Bilstein shocks since Koni wouldnt be making their NEW FSD for us anyway. If anyone had experience with Comptech, please tell me that horror stories ive heard aint true and is it the same as a TL bar? if so, then i dont want it, then give me suggestions on the eibach anti-roll bar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.