Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if 93-94 integra suspension will mount up to my REX. The current suspension has been t-total destroyed by the previous owner who lowered the @#$# out of it.

I have the hookup with the suspension. Just want to know if it will work.

MoNx

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
yes technically the 93 suspension will fit but your car will look like an ORV......just get sum CRX crap from the junkyard

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there nothing stronger? how does one install the integra brakes then?? I am looking for increased handling and performance, as well as fixing the current suspension problem.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
will ride like shit......and be too tall.....it will also handle like shit....what you need to do is get some Progressive suspension springs with some adjustable shock...to put the integra brakes on the car what you should do is get either the fastbrakes kit for the CRX......and get some SS brake lines

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
whats the brembo GT kit?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
DO YOU HAVE A MOTOR SWAP?.....IF YOU DO....WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IF YOU WANT THAT INTEGRA THINGY IS CHANGE TO THE INTEGRA KNUCKLE/HUB ASSEMBLYS IN FRONT....WHILE YOU ARE AT IT MIGHT AS WELL GET SOME SS BRAKE LINES......HOWEVER YOU WILL DEFINATELY NEED A BIGGER M/C TO ACCOMIDATE FOR THE BIGGER/DUAL PISTON CALIPERS OR ELSE YOUR BRAKES WILL BE REALLY SPONGEY..........I HAVE THE INTEGRA FRONT KNUCKLES/HUBS/CALIPERS/ROTORS ON MY CAR AND MY PROBLEM RIGHT NOW IS SPONGEY BRAKES....I WILL HAVE IT FIXED PRETTY SOON (SOON AS I GET TIME....I HAVE ALL THE PARTS ALREADY)....THE OTHER THING YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IS THAT PUTTING THAT KIT ON YOUR CAR WILL RESULT IN THE NEED OF SOME HUGE RIMS....POSSIBLEY 17'S

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Getting a Dart Block with eagle stroker 1.8 -2.2. integra booster and m/c. the knuckle and all will be changed then, i appreciate the help. 17's were what i wanted anyway.It should stop "OK" with the new brakes hehe

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
advice....you dont need the booster

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If it will do no good. Then I won't get it. Appreciate the help. BTW what is wrong with it?? Any particular m/c you suggest??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts