Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find out about suspension for 2002 LX!! What is everyone here running and how does it perform for you. What kind of suspension does everyone recommend? Also, is Weapon R any good?? and what is the deal with the pro circuit coilovers that have two springs? Thanks for any help you can give me, all opinions accepted. Thanks

· Registered
1,525 Posts
eibach is usually the way to go with most cars...then theres neuspeed and all those other brands

· Registered
456 Posts
Tein's have a nice ride, nice and tight.

· Registered
319 Posts
I have H&R Sports,I don't recommend them b/c I have serious problems with them.If I can get the problems figured out then they are great springs till then to me they suck ass! If nothing works out for me I am saving up for the TEIN coilovers...shit! I might even run into problems with those....Man just keep your car Stock suspension to save your self from all the problems,and get some big ass rims that fill up your GAP so u don't have to lower your car.GOOD LUCK

· Registered
1,241 Posts
i don't know how some of you think most people are able to afford a full coilover setup like tien's or apex ws. For you guy, if your on a budget just get some quality springs, but if you want to go all out, get full coilovers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.