Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be gettting a new car in a week or two, and want to immediatly swap in probably an LS or SI engine when i get it. I'm trying to find a good place in maryland to do the work, i live around baltimore so preferably somewhere around Baltimore. I'v talked to Westminster Speed and Sound, and GW Motorsports so far. WSS does good work but they seemed kind of on the expensive side. GW still hasn't gotten back to me with prices. Just looking for some suggestions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
what motor are you planning to put in what car and are you swapping transmission also? i do some swaps on the side. i live in hanover pennsylvania (about 1 hour from baltimore and 30 minutes from westminster)

·
Registered
745 Posts
By the way. This goes for anyone in the nova (northern virgina) area. This is at a dealership by professional tech's who have alot of experience in this field (honda tuners them selves) and for those of you didnt buy the complete swap you can buy oem parts from Rosenthal with a 30% discount to complete the motor and or transmission etc. Email me with the samn as above and ill give you prices and beleive me there ALOT lower then the other shops ($1000 for a swap .. that's crazy)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Swap

I say do it yourself. It's not that hard. There's enough resources out on the net that can help you do the swap. Do it yourself and save some money so that you can but some aftermarket parts for you motor. You can find info on swaps on hybrid.honda-perf.org or hondaswap.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts