Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking getting Comptech's Sway Bar Kit or Eibachs's Anti Roll Kit? Which set of sways would you recommend? Have any of you bought these products?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I LOOOOOVE my comptech sways. It's night and day. You won't notice them travelling in a straight line but I still remember the day I got them, I went to take my normal offramp at the usual speed and holy smokes, It felt like I was going way too slow, so I nailed it, the offramp is an S-turn so I came to the split to shift to the other side and couldn't believe how my 3300lb pig felt, it gave me a perma woody. If that's not a thumbs up I don't know what is :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
What about the Neuspeeds sway bar kit? Anybody got those?

i'm impressed with the description illusion gave..So im thinking about getting some comptechs or neuspeeds..

How hard is the install?? If i dont have to pay for install...and do it myself.. i'll order today...

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Importeck said:
What about the Neuspeeds sway bar kit? Anybody got those?

i'm impressed with the description illusion gave..So im thinking about getting some comptechs or neuspeeds..

How hard is the install?? If i dont have to pay for install...and do it myself.. i'll order today...
Not very hard, took me about two hours by myself. Comptech gives real good instructions. One word of warning getsome TL-S bushings from an acura dealer for the rear sway. The one's comptech gives squeek like a mofo, our stock ones won't fit either..

·
Registered
390 Posts
u must have gotten some a while back illusion

i got some comptech sways bak in may and i guess they improved them because they know come with teflon tape to wrap around the rear bar around the bushing area to stop squeaking, i have no squeaking whatsoever, never have

neuspeed bars are smaller than comptech sways
if u want neuspeed size bars, then go with the stock CL TYPE S bar, cause its the same size but only $50 at an acura parts desk

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
maybe I didn't put the tape on right, after about 6 months they started driving me nuts, I just put a little graphite powder in there every other month or so, It's not that big of a deal, but when it is squeeking it drives me nuts.

·
Registered
685 Posts
People say put white lithium grease on the polyurethane bushings, which is what Comptech and Neuspeed uses.

DO NOT GET NEUSPEED BAR FOR YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY. Get the CL Type S or TL Type S - they're the same - rear sway bar instead. Both are same thickness at 19 mm. If you really want polyurethane bushings on the Neuspeed bar, get them aftermarket.

I can oversteer my car in hard turns. And yes I have the CL Type S rear sway bar. It's the best bang for buck. If you need more, get Comptech's for $250 more. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.