Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.eat-rice.com/drift/drift.wmv

I'm pretty sure this was done in hawaii, as that's where the guy with the camaro lives....

notice the strawberrie faced 180sx, owned by signal auto of course :)

btw, it's 8.82 megs for those of you that wish to download it.

and, just in case any of you didn't know which car I was referring to:

just a little info: strawberry and 15 are the same word in japanese, so the s15 front is know as strawberry front...and knowing is half the battle :p

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
whoa...nice vid...the signal driver went all out..tight.
lol...that camaro looked way out of place.
nice vid.ty.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Come on.. someone needs to post the link up....:(

·
Registered
271 Posts
OMG!! i did not know that is was possible to drift with like any RWD car. Just look @ the camero... even muscle is doing it. haha. and the old corolla, not the Hachi-Roku. haha. oh. link works fine.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Escaflowne said:
OMG!! i did not know that is was possible to drift with like any RWD car. Just look @ the camero... even muscle is doing it. haha. and the old corolla, not the Hachi-Roku. haha. oh. link works fine.

if im not mistaken "hachi-roku' means eight-six (ae86) :confused:

how can it not be possible? many people do drifts with RWD cars..

·
Registered
271 Posts
LsBoyB18 said:
if im not mistaken "hachi-roku' means eight-six (ae86) :confused:

how can it not be possible? many people do drifts with RWD cars..
well... i though a drift was a lot easier if the car had some extra power to the wheels. Does power make a big difference? Can someone easily drift with just about any RWD car? if so.. i'm takin my dad's LS400 out today.:) i'm just not getting how an old car with not much power can drift like that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.