Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever try this?? its a natural supplement that helps your semen taste better and it also helps immune system and more theres also for women heres the link sweet release

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you ass :kick its for your chick you drink it and it enhances the taste of the semen so that you chick can enjoy giving you oral and it help your cholesterol and it does more stuff. i just wanted to know if anyone has ever taken it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
If i were you...I wouldnt mess with chemicals....might grow an extra nut or something....anything that is not natural might not be so good for the long run... just keep that in mind. Dont want to grow a serious condition just cuz u want ur skee to taste good.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
you are what you eat, supposedly eating fatty foods a lot making your cum taste more sour, eating more fresh fruits and vegies makes it bit more sweet.

maybe thats just because there are more sugar in fruit then meat??

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
teg711 said:
drink pineapple juice. let's just say i get head A LOT. :evil
lol, okay mr super pimp. Pineapple juice is supposed to be good for the girls to drink so thier vaginal fluid ain't crazy salty, but you stay sippin gurlfwiend ;)

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
ReCK1 said:
lol, okay mr super pimp. Pineapple juice is supposed to be good for the girls to drink so thier vaginal fluid ain't crazy salty, but you stay sippin gurlfwiend ;)
I would imagine that's the same reason it's better for your lady if you drink it, so I hear.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
my g/f likes the way my nut tasts. haha. :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Apple flavoured semen and citrus flavoured vaginal fluid! LMAO! Well, if it helps you get head... lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts