19,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuck her in bed like a baby, close her eyes, sing her a song, give her a kiss

sit next to her and watch her sleep tight

coming from someone who can't sleep well

·
Registered
72 Posts
die for her? kill myself if she leaves me?

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
go pick up her personal items...

alot of guys wont do that...shit i figure i dont use them anyway so who cares...

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
ok seriously the sweetest thing.......

Something that took alot of thinking........ But.............. be creative, plan a trip, surprise her, buy her something when she least expects it, buy her something she loves, instead of something that everybody always give.

Basically unless you a smart guy, your wallet is doomed. Dumb guys who spend money like its grown on trees, are suckers in disguise.

Just remember the best things in life are priceless. Use that knowledge in your advantage.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
lol i would buy her personal items just to make a scene at the store.....

:: walks up to cashier ::
"Excuse me miss... ive been having leakage problems with my current pads. would you recommend these instead?"

but in all seriousness. i always do sweet things for my girl (when i actually have one).
my first ex i took for a moonlit walk in the park. we had some conversation and then we sat down to look at the stars and we shared our first kiss.
i seriously need to stop being so sweet. :p

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Marry her - like eyecue said.. That's what she tells me all the time.. she talks about where we'll live, how old we will be.. how many kids, where we're working, what we're driving.. every detail.. it's kinda crazy.. she asks me a million questions.. she gets so excited about the situation!! In my opinion, that would be the sweetest thing.

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
dogyamissedit said:
neither, the 1st one is patronizing and the 2nd is creepy :eek
:stupid :noo

Hmmm... the sweetest. Not sure. This is something sweet though: Leave a single rose on her car seat while she's at work. If that's not your speed, surprise her with a book from her favorite author. It's a simple gesture.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
so....does anyone find the thread name funny lol

"sweetest thing you'll do her for" doesn't equal "sweetest thing you'll do for her" lol

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
civic1784 said:
:stupid :noo

Hmmm... the sweetest. Not sure. This is something sweet though: Leave a single rose on her car seat while she's at work. If that's not your speed, surprise her with a book from her favorite author. It's a simple gesture.
one of my friends did that to a crush he liked in highschool on a hot summer day....the rose didn't last long enough for her to get to it lol

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
i just figured grammar > m3ss

1 - 20 of 32 Posts