Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting ready for the Hot Import nights thats comin up in August..I kno i dont got that much time..but im lookin at a coupla systems..I gotta 99 Honda Prelude..And im getting lamborghini doors and a pearl blue paint job...i need to find a nice ass system to put in ma car so that i can attract some attention in this show...someone help me out ...if someone can hook me up with some good deals then that would b bad ass... !!

· Registered
424 Posts
what all do u need?.......... go with focal up front i would go with the utopia's............... for sweet lookin subs that pound i would say beyond audio inhumans, RE XXX, for focal utopia, for and amp to run the subs i would say us amps 2000x or the crossfire 2000d.
orion hcca would be a nice amp for the front speaksers...... if u need help with anything else ask, i mite not beable to hook u up with sweet deals but i can tell u where to get them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.