Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
God damn thats a fucking turbo GTI Vr6 to keep up with a T-78 single turbo supra like that...mad props to Turbo GTI...he did get pulled on top end a little but he couldn't pull no more after he pulled by like 2 cars. But that Porsche GT2 didn't have a chance.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
nice vid, man.
That golf was keepin up with that supra pretty well, fosho. :nod
Definitely the cheapest setup of the 3, andit held its own.
repped

·
Registered
152 Posts

MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
HAHAHAHA...You are truely correct on that statement...that supra would just be braking loose & with how heavy they're it'll be like driving a school bus through turns lol.

unfortunatley, i have to agree. that porsche is way lighter and slaugter it stock for stock on the track, but lets not forget those supras in the jgtc. they arent all heavy like a bus... :D, so they are meant to be quick. best of both worlds

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
ive raced a vr6 turbo before..that bitch was quick. it was in my crx. all it had was a bolted on turbo..nothing else. my car ran a 12.3 he was right behinde me. fastest vr6 ive ever seen
They can be really fast from what i heard. the new VW's that you really wanna watch out for actually is a fully built turbo GTI R32 golf or GTI 2.0t those are the two new & latest GTI modeds in volkswagon.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
gsrboy171 said:
that VR-6 can get 700hp tho. but damn supras OWN the highway. nuff said!!
Any car get 700hp even a pinto if you have the money & knowledge to build the car & Supras are starting to get overtaken now...They used to be the king of top end cars but i've been seeing hell of a lot more videos of them getting pullled on top end by fast ass Evo's, My CAR, and Twin Turbo Corvettes, and Twin Turbo Vipers.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
Any car get 700hp even a pinto if you have the money & knowledge to build the car & Supras are starting to get overtaken now...They used to be the king of top end cars but i've been seeing hell of a lot more videos of them getting pullled on top end by fast ass Evo's, My CAR, and Twin Turbo Corvettes, and Twin Turbo Vipers.
i'am just say that the VR6 can get 700hp.

but naw dude. in top end a supra with a stock gearbox can do 200mph in 5th gear and its a 6speed.

what i really want to see is a worked cummins deseil* motor in viper :wow

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
gsrboy171 said:
i'am just say that the VR6 can get 700hp.

but naw dude. in top end a supra with a stock gearbox can do 200mph in 5th gear and its a 6speed.

what i really want to see is a worked cummins deseil* motor in viper :wow
I agree with you they surely can top out & put down some serious top end power...But if they were to race lets see AMS performance EVO on freeway 1000+awp, ICS performance 1000+rwhp e36 m3 i'm very sure it wouldn't be to easy for supra to really pull on top end that great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.