Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the excact measurements for a T25 turbo? I need them to create an adapter plate, so any help would be greatly appriciated. If you have the specs post them or email me, thanks in advance!
[email protected]

·
Registered
65 Posts
T25?? DO you need the manifold??

i have the HKS Turbo Manifold for a t25 turbo. I was planning to go to the custom route and use the t25 turbo, but i chose the Greddy instead, so i still have the HKS tubo manifold for the t25 turbo, i'm willing to sell to you for really cheap if you need one. It fits any D-Series motor... i.e. d16Z6, D16Y8, holla back and let me know. later

·
Registered
65 Posts
also,

the t25 turbo bolts right up to the manifold, so you shouldn't have any problems with the install, you just need to make your own downpipe.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wonderful, finally some good news!:D How much would you be willing to let it go for? Also are you SURE it will fit any D-series motor, cuz I have a ZC and I know those are slightly different from others. Post or email me back with the info, thanks!
[email protected]

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah, and just incase if it might need to be ported to match, is there enough room on the manifold to be slightly ported?

·
Registered
65 Posts
yeah it should fit

i was "told" that it should fit, but yeah you might have to port it just a lil bit to perfectly match it. I'm willing to let it go for 200.00. Sounds good??:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.