Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
467 Posts
Considering this will be installed on a "D" 1.6l, I would go with the T3Super60 because I think lag is the biggest ennemy of a turbo system. maybe the T3/T4 is just too much...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
definitely a t3super60.....i love my t3super60 so much i recommend it to all poeple that are going to put a turbo on their d-series car
 

· Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Wut about me?

H23? Would I be totally limiting myself by going with a t3 super 60? Is there even one available for this car? I've talked to guys with T3/4 hybrids who say there is still lag till about 4000 rpms but when it grabs, it grabs BIG.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
get a t3/t4 i got a t3 on my h23 and am going to upgrade oh its fast but u can make more power with a t3/t4 at the same boost level so why not get a t3/t4 its not that much more

am going to 60-1 with a t3 ex housing

right now i run 10psi everyday but am going to start running 15psi and 18-20psi for the track
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
theres a pic of my turbonetics t3super60 in my thread
 

· Registered
Joined
·
898 Posts
DLB1994 said:
get a t3/t4 i got a t3 on my h23 and am going to upgrade oh its fast but u can make more power with a t3/t4 at the same boost level so why not get a t3/t4 its not that much more

am going to 60-1 with a t3 ex housing

right now i run 10psi everyday but am going to start running 15psi and 18-20psi for the track
You'll never regret the T60-1....It is well it's just beutiful!!!!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
t3/t4...wat does tat mean? is it a twin turbo? or wat?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
oooo....thanks...so how does a twin turbo work?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
two turbos. a supra is a v6 if im not mistaken... er wait, its an inline6 i think. but anyway, larger displacement motors can benefit from two turbos. 3000GTs and 300ZXs and so on. Dont think about puttin two turbos on your civic, its a waste of time and money.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
94HBsi said:
two turbos. a supra is a v6 if im not mistaken... er wait, its an inline6 i think. but anyway, larger displacement motors can benefit from two turbos. 3000GTs and 300ZXs and so on. Dont think about puttin two turbos on your civic, its a waste of time and money.
wat are you talking about? i do not have a civic. did you look @ my sig closely? i have an accord. and the displacement is kinda up there. so wouldn't a twin turbo be good for a 4 banger accord?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
im gonna do a twin turbo setup on someones car in my crew...jes for the hell of it(and yes im serious), plus doing other turbo setups in the crew.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,190 Posts
Thane said:
i have an accord. and the displacement is kinda up there. so wouldn't a twin turbo be good for a 4 banger accord?
You have like, what, 2.2L? That is really too small to make twin turbo worth while. You also dont have the space to make TT practical. Besides, a well-matched turbo for your engine will flow more than enough and lag wont be bad.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Honda_Guy said:


You have like, what, 2.2L? That is really too small to make twin turbo worth while. You also dont have the space to make TT practical. Besides, a well-matched turbo for your engine will flow more than enough and lag wont be bad.
its a 2.3L. and there is more than enough room in the 6th accord to accomadate a big turbo setup. wat is the best way to go for a turbo'ed 6th gen accord?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
t3/t4 can support from 250-550hp

t3 can support from 150-350hp

matters on the specs
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top