Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, these are some pussies, but if my car were on the line im sure id say some dumb shit too........

PInky Winky

·
Registered
849 Posts
the civic driver was a dumb ass, why woudln't he put on slicks from the beginning?? 600hp FWD and no slicks?!? :nuts

too bad they didn't show the times they ran would of been more interesting. i don't understand civic driver didn't ask for more car lengths to start, 100shot of nitrus and he only asked for 2 car lengths?? if he said 5 or 6 it would of been understandable.

man so such shit talk, but i bet those guys got PAID win or lose, so it really doesn't matter.

·
Registered
407 Posts
The Civic looked like it wasn't even ready. Didn't look like 600hp either. At first I thought it looked like it didn't have LSD but I'm not sure. Not smart for them to use street tires on a car that's front wheel drive and supposedly pushing out that much.

·
Registered
364 Posts
600hp + street tires = for gay fat kids only. I mean WTF was he thinking. A 600hp civic isn't a street tire kind of car.

if he knew how to drive first off and then he just complained about everything else.

Best part of the whole vid was when the guy askes "does it get good gas mileage?" made me laugh my ass off.

I doubt that civ even had 600

·
Registered
132 Posts
ChewiSi said:
600hp + street tires = for gay fat kids only. I mean WTF was he thinking. A 600hp civic isn't a street tire kind of car.

if he knew how to drive first off and then he just complained about everything else.

Best part of the whole vid was when the guy askes "does it get good gas mileage?" made me laugh my ass off.

I doubt that civ even had 600
yea i was laughin my ass off to when he said the gas mileage statement.

·
Registered
772 Posts
that really makes no sense, the civic weighs like 2300lbs, less that that probably with a claimed 600hp. the trans am had 627 and weighs a hell of a lot more. also, how much boost was he running????, i heard 15lbs, and i thought i heard 25lbs, i doubt itll make 600hp with that much boost. that fat guy doesnt know what the hell hes doing (for the most part). but DAMN that trans am killed his ass off the line too lol

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
only the passenger tire spun most of the time, no LSD PWNS joo!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Honda:We want 15 cars!
Trans: 3!?
Honda: I ca..I cant I just lost by 10!!!
Trans: Lost by 10 granny shifting and bogging it out of the hole!
Honda:THATS HOW I DRIVE! :number1

dumbass.... :bash

id be embarresed to ask for.. 20 lenghts? cmon... i know his car was a lil under powered in HP and prolly a bunch in TQ, but cmon... "run whatcha brung"

embaressing :noo

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Blue_EP3 said:
The guy and his car should not have represented the imports.
Well, if any "import guy" is going to go on that show and NOT look like a douche, he's gonna need WAY more than that guy had. Asking for 20 cars is FUCKING SAD. That's like 300 damn feet. Asking for 20 cars AND no n20.... my god...

On a side note, the TA guy sandbagged rounds 1,3, and 4. He played that shit perfect.

Reactions: 96civic3door

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
When he agreed to 2 cars he should've just handed over the keys...5 cars he prolly still woulda lost..... wtf was he thinking!!!! Street tires should have NEVER been part of the equation. I woulda looked at them like they were stupid if they said no slicks to me.

I can't get over it.... didn't he know that a 2 car lead in a high hp fwd car ain't shit against a high hp rwd bout to lift the frontend off the ground car!!! And the host getting hyped over him accepting 2 cars was BS too " You just represented for imports" :bash ...my ass!!! How could his boys let him...lol oh well.

Reactions: 96civic3door
1 - 20 of 72 Posts