Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a couple 94 accords on the internet with extra tail lights on the trunk, next to the normal ones. they were circles and i think they are like a lexus thing?? i am wondering what they are called, and how much it is to have that done cuse it looks sweet

·
Registered
365 Posts
were they sticking out from the side or top? or were they a part of the actualy trunk? like, installed into the trunk lip. either way, i think it's gay but i could find out the name for you depending on which type it is...

If it's the internal ones then they're probably called... tail lights... :lmao

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Trust me I was considering the same thing and after the Altezza intervention I had on here I am glad I stayed stock.

Leave Altezza to Toyota

·
Registered
365 Posts
word. Altezza's are for eclipses... besides i actually saw some guy with an 4Gen accord with altezza's on it and it was horrible. It looked like shit... yuk.

anyways, yea don't waste your money on those :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i ALREADY have wheels and lots of other things done, i was just wondering what the cost was and how much work it would be and yada yada yada... but personally the ones i saw looked real good

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
heres a simple rule to live by. Whatever comes stock on one car, needs to stay on that car! Leave those lights to the lexus, only they can pull it off. YOu dont want people wondering if you own a bad attempt at a lexus

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UltraMagneticAL said:
Euro tail lights are for ricers....are YOU a ricer?
Me a ricer? i believe you were the one who said an accord with an H22 is not a ricer. and since my accord is packin heat (h22a). so no, im not a ricer. but i gotta give u props bro on layin da vocal smackdown on those peeps who didnt know what a ricer was lol anyhoo, i understand, ill leave it stock thx man

and hndasedan1, i feel ya, ill let ppl say, man i want those tail lights on my car! heh...

thx guys

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nah, ive been convinced that the stock way is the way to go, so im stickin to it. and plus i bet id have to give my left arm and right testicle for them to cut the holes in it. so thx but no thx man, sorry

·
Registered
365 Posts
those Lexus altezza's on the accord would look better if they were a little bigger. they look to small to be sharp looking.... sorry IMO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.