·
Registered
485 Posts
hot

all i can say is damn thats hot expensive as hell tho

·
Registered
485 Posts
ya but he made em look very good ...u know hes makin like 150 off of 5 bucks of paint

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
soltrain said:
ya but he made em look very good ...u know hes makin like 150 off of 5 bucks of paint
my friend smoked all the lights on his 88 civic for less than 10 bucks at a local hobby store. its not that those are ricy, or even that they look great, but you are a dumbass if you spend that much on those or anything like them.

and the ones on this 88civic im talkin about are only half smoked and they look better, if not a better job done than those.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
ksniperfox said:
and the ones on this 88civic im talkin about are only half smoked and they look better, if not a better job done than those.

idk about that......those are pretty sick.....there like mirrors

what could have been better about the tails on that 88?

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
soul 93 said:
idk about that......those are pretty sick.....there like mirrors

what could have been better about the tails on that 88?

to each, their own.

the mirror black ones just dont strike me as appealing. the head/tail lights on the 88 are mildly smoked, and the reflectors too.

either way you could do it yourself. this guy is makin one hell of a profit.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
ksniperfox said:
to each, their own.

the mirror black ones just dont strike me as appealing. the head/tail lights on the 88 are mildly smoked, and the reflectors too.

either way you could do it yourself. this guy is makin one hell of a profit.

what can i buy to make my tails have that mirror finish?

cuz im sorry...but thats sick

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i dont like how he smoked the reverse light too..ive had my tails smoked but not as glossy as that, im assuming theres some kind of clear coat he used to give it a finish like that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts