Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im a lil new here...i got a 2004 accord...i need to sound deaden my doors....i replaced my speakers before but i didnt do it...i had some shop do it...but now i got the whole do it yourself attitude....some im trying to figure how to take out the doors....n also the trunk lid.....lol thats looks like ima never gonna be able to take it offf...trunk lid looks crazy to take off n sound deaden it....has anyone did it yet...any links...or any pics or something.....plz help cause in 2 weeks ima be getting a 12 inch l7 ported...lol n my trunk is rattling already off one ed10o subb

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
spicmonster said:
hey guys im a lil new here...i got a 2004 accord...i need to sound deaden my doors....i replaced my speakers before but i didnt do it...i had some shop do it...but now i got the whole do it yourself attitude....some im trying to figure how to take out the doors....n also the trunk lid.....lol thats looks like ima never gonna be able to take it offf...trunk lid looks crazy to take off n sound deaden it....has anyone did it yet...any links...or any pics or something.....plz help cause in 2 weeks ima be getting a 12 inch l7 ported...lol n my trunk is rattling already off one ed10o subb
your post is hard to read but here goes

taking door panels apart just take common sense, take you time and locate the screws, usually one behind the handle and one in the grab handle, then the rest should be clips that you can pop with a flat putty knife

Trunk lid, if you are talking about the metal outside and the ribbing inside, no you cannot separate these easily, your best bet is to cover the whole thing with sound deadening material

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.