Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive decided to take off my wing and am faced with the problem of having 8 holes in the middle of my trunk lid. Would it be cheaper to take my car to a body shop and have them fill in the holes....or should i go looking around junkyards for a new trunk and just replace it? thanks for any info.

· Registered
13,201 Posts
If you're going to replace the trunk then there isn't need to take off the spoiler that would just be a waste of your time. Don't forget you'll have to probably paint that new trunk.

If you pay someone to fill up the holes you might as well get them to shave off your emblem holes and those such things..haha it looks nice. Don't forget the cost of paint. This will probably be the most expensive.

3rd, I would just buy some bondo and patch up the holes myself and then sand it down smooth and just pay someone to paint it. This is cheapest and a very good way to do it. Might want to run a search I'm sure this has been covered.

Good luck,
Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.