Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the situation. My buddy has another civic and he bought it with these sh-tty tints on 2 of the windows. Yeah just 2 windows. Back windsheild and one of the passenger (4dr). He wants to take them off adn clean up the window. The tints are the kind that's a film that sticks to the window. My idea is be real careful with a razor blade.

I was hoping for some better ideas then that. Any input would be very appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
670 Posts
forgot said:
So here's the situation. My buddy has another civic and he bought it with these sh-tty tints on 2 of the windows. Yeah just 2 windows. Back windsheild and one of the passenger (4dr). He wants to take them off adn clean up the window. The tints are the kind that's a film that sticks to the window. My idea is be real careful with a razor blade.

I was hoping for some better ideas then that. Any input would be very appreciated. Thank you!
I just got a ticket recently for it, and I just went to a shop to take it off... $10.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
when i bought my coupe i had that dang purple looking tint also
i called a tint shop to c how much for them to tint my car they told me 120 and then i said how much for u all to take the old stuff off.. they said no problem and said 15 more. i was happy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.