Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
da shit is HOLARIOUS!!!!some woman asked her wat is tittie sex--the old hag said...he wnts to thrust his penis between your breasts...

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again...discuss

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Dr. Ruth? wait what show are u talking about

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Samurai_X said:
Dr. Ruth? wait what show are u talking about
its on rite now, i dont know her name but bish is oooooooooold

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Talk Sex with Sue Johansen you dumbasses. goddamn learn your famous sex educator's names!!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
tienlude said:
da shit is HOLARIOUS!!!!some woman asked her wat is tittie sex--the old hag said...he wnts to thrust his penis between your breasts...

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again...discuss
yea ive seen her show,bish is old

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nfscg said:
yea they need to replace her wit a hot bish
disturbingly hot

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bwuahahahaha, some bish asked if the manjuice comes out on its own when they do buttsex, and the girl said, she just wnts to make sure its clean, and the old hag said its never clean honey..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
tienlude said:
bwuahahahaha, some bish asked if the manjuice comes out on its own when they do buttsex, and the girl said, she just wnts to make sure its clean, and the old hag said its never clean honey..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
haha that caller is a dumb one

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i changed the channel i couldnt take it n e more

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nfscg said:
what did she pull the dildo out? :hehe
no, the butt plug. and im not jokin, she really DID pull out some butt plugs, shit look like it could clog a toilet

·
Registered
387 Posts
What ever happened to people discovering things on their own? I would never take sex advice from someone whom was like 80. Shit Id be lucky to get a hard on, cause that would always be in the back of my mind, that 80 year old having anal sex.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
The funniest one is a guy calling in saying that he has a foot/shoe fettish and he goes on talking about it and then he says that he likes his g/f to put high heels on and stomp on his nuts haha. And another guy calls with a southern accident and says his girlfriend says his nuts smell like tacos and the old lady told him to take a bath

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SilvStylin45s said:
The funniest one is a guy calling in saying that he has a foot/shoe fettish and he goes on talking about it and then he says that he likes his g/f to put high heels on and stomp on his nuts haha. And another guy calls with a southern accident and says his girlfriend says his nuts smell like tacos and the old lady told him to take a bath
bwuahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
UNCIVILIZED1 said:
hahaha thats funny stuff when and what channel is this stuff on?
some learnin channel late at nite ...cant remember

1 - 20 of 28 Posts