Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows where I can get 2 mufflers that look just like the tanabe G medallion. I love the look of them, but they don’t come in duals and there hard to get since tanbe discontinued them, so I was wondering if anyone knew any company’s that made knock offs of these mufflers or where I can get 2 G medallion mufflers for cheap. any info will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G medallion is not really that canistor shape, like the racing medallion is. G medallion has a oval shape muffler and a oval size tip. I just want to welds these onto my stock pipes for show, since if I went with catback I'd lose my low end torque.

Here is a link of what it looks like.

http://commstudents.fullerton.edu/ebolado/upgrades_exhausts_tanabeg.html

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for posting that pic on there for me had a hard time getting it on there. Was that muffler the greddy mx that you put up, thanks for the info

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have any close up of ur exhaust, by the way sweet ride, I like ur setup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Reactive

Well if u dont mind the brand .. i know "reactive" had some that look exactly like that. Actually my friend had them on his car (he also drives a 98 v6 sedan) it looks pretty sweet !

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those are deff the style of mufflers im looking for, now if I can just find a oval G medallion style tip. I know I may sound picky and may end up comprmosing but im crossing my fingers and hoping I'll find something, agin I'm just doing it for show.

Do you have pics for the reactives or alink, would love to check em out

·
Registered
12 Posts
I tried to find a website for you but unfortunately i cant find anything . Just go to any customize shop and ask them about "reactive" stuff and they'll show u a catalog with lots of universal muffler style . Im pretty sure u'll find the right one..
as for the quality, they are pretty alrite not to mention that they are really decently priced ..

·
Registered
73 Posts
DOHC6 said:
Anyone knows where I can get 2 mufflers that look just like the tanabe G medallion. I love the look of them, but they don’t come in duals and there hard to get since tanbe discontinued them, so I was wondering if anyone knew any company’s that made knock offs of these mufflers or where I can get 2 G medallion mufflers for cheap. any info will be greatly appreciated!
check here
www.aeiperformance.com

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
white_akord00 said:
Thanks for the site they got some nice mufflers on here, I knew yall would come threw for me :D . Hey V6S_Mic do you have pics of your friends car and what his mufflers look like? Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone know the actual specs of the tanbe g medallion or where i can find it, as the muffler size, inlet size, tip size and etc...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts